Yes, I’m crazy.
I’m taking a weekend trip to Tokyo from LA. I’ll be on the ground in Tokyo about 48 hours. I’ll fly 11 hours each way.
- I love travel and photography.
- I got a great deal on business class tickets to Tokyo.
- I had miles and found space on Singapore Airlines Suites class for the return flight. More details on that soon.
- This means I will be enjoying a full lie-flat bed and excellent food in both directions. This will be my time to relax before and after
- I get to take along my father-in-law (who also loves to travel) to visit some of his relatives in Japan.
- I don’t like being away from my family for too long, but sometimes it’s nice to travel without kids.
- And there are other things in life like a job to think about.
My flight is about to take off, so I’ll sign off for now.
Photo credit: Trey Ratcliff (soon I will have my own Tokyo photos to share)